The department TT-RHC/PAB is responsible for the development of control units for heating appliances and connectivity products like the Bosch EasyControl. Within the department several SAFe trains have been set up consisting of multidisciplinary scrum teams, responsible for Hardware (mechanical and electrical) and Software (control application, mobile and embedded) development.
Within this function you will be scrum master of one or more development teams who work in an Agile/Scrum/SAFe manner. You will guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/SAFe practices and values to delight customers. When teams have dependencies you will try to help or guide the team to remove impediments.
Some of your duties are:
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization;
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving;
- Facilitating to get the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog;
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Experience as Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Scrum Master 1 or 2 certified. Leading SAFe or higher certified;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Intercultural and proactive mindset;
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills;
- Bachelor / Master education or equal;
- Preferably experience within a product development environment.
The ideal candidate thinks in solutions instead of problems. You can work independently and like to help teams to get the best out of themselves. You are able to take responsibility and take care of conflicts in a constructive manner.
Are you entrepreneurial and solution-oriented? Are you also independent and decisive? Do you take action when necessary and make things happen? Do you take responsibility and can you solve conflicts in a constructive way? Then apply via the button above. For more information, please contact Sophie Schellevis or Simone Moerkerk on 074-2469210.