As our AI Software Engineer you’ll be part of our AI-team, but also team up with others across the organisation to identify and develop AI solutions for Tidalis and our customers. You will work closely with machine learning experts, harnessing the power of the latest machine learning techniques to solve real-life problems. At Tidalis we develop customer-value driven solutions for the Maritime Industry, efficiency, security, reliability and predictability are key aspects in our products and with AI we can really develop innovative solutions. Your focus will be on maintaining and extending existing software, which is mission-critical and has an installed base worldwide.
- Develop, implement, and manage the AI infrastructure, including library, workspace, and deployment.
- Spearhead the deployment of AI models into production.
- Design APIs and aid clints in leveraging AI models for their operations.
- Build user-friendly interfaces for customers together with the other engineers.
- Provide discussion to your AI engineering colleagues regarding the potential and limitations of the technology.
Your skills and experience
- A Master of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Relevant experience as AI software engineer
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision in TensorFlow and/or Pytorch.
- Experience with high-performance machine learning, scientific computing systems, distributed systems, and large-scale systems and data management.
- Eager to solve complex problems;.
- Team player
- Analytical, self-driven and result oriented.
What you will get in return (based on a full-time employment):
- An inspiring, fun and technically interesting assignment and work environment
- A monthly salary between €2800 and €5100
- 27 free days per year
- A number of extra days off (e.g. the period between Christmas and New Year)
- Contribution-free pension (leaving you with more net monthly savings!)
- €250 internet allowance per year
- €250 annual vitality allowance