Tasks and Responsibilities
This position consists of a 50% Leadership/Product Management Role and 50% Project Management Role
Leadership/Product Management Role
- Functional and disciplinary management of the product team with currently two employees (1x Product Owner, 1x Product Manager);
- Ensure strong relationships to the local sales organizations and to important customers together with the Product Team;
- Define Product Roadmap together with the Local Sales Organizations and with R&D Managers.
- Ensuring project/task implementation within the given framework conditions (time, costs, scope) in coordination with the R&D Managers (roadmap projects) and local sales organizations (customer projects);
- Conduct resource and capacity planning of the software development team together with other stakeholders (Head Group Digital Solutions, R&D Managers);
- Responsible for coordination of innovation projects together with external technology partners (e.g. Autonomous Driving, AI development).
- HBO degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Management or equal level of practical experience;
- Demonstrated experience in performance oriented leadership;
- Several years of product management and/or project management experience;
- Independent and structured way of working;
- Problem solving & analytical skills with a solution oriented personality;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with cooperative and "Can-Do" mindset.